The Tala Hamza Zinc Project is owned by Western Mediterranean Zinc Spa and is located on the Mediterranean Sea, 15km from the regional city of Béjaia in Algeria. Terramin holds a 65% shareholding in WMZ, with the remaining 35% held by two Algerian government-owned companies: (32.5%) and Office National
Our comprehensive, online, resource platform delivers daily leads to help you make informed business decisions. Find construction Tenders and Projects within the building, infrastructure, mining and industrial sectors. Opportunities are researched throughout South Africa and Africa. We put new business prospect leads within your reach.