You are currently logged out and we are unable to show you directory results. Please Log in or Subscribe for ALL the information relating to your search.

Found 51 items

Advertising



Projects

Kandiole Project, Mali
57
  • 24286
The Kandiole (116km²) project lies within the Kenieba Inlier to the east of the regionally significant Senegal-Mali shear zone in Mali. The Kandiole project is located approximately 5km southwest of Oklo’s flagship Dandoko Project and 10km south east of B2 Gold’s operating Fekola mine. The Kandiole project


Projects

Moussala Project, Mali
58
  • 24283
Moussala permit is strategically located within the prolific Kenieba Inlier approximately 15km to the west of Oklo’s Dandoko project and 15km east of B2Gold’s 7.1Moz Fekola gold mine in Mali. The 66km² permit covers Birimian meta-volcanic and meta-sedimentary rocks intruded by felsic and mafic igneous


Projects

Kouroufing Gold Project, Mali
57
  • 24044
Oklo Resources Ltd has acquired 100% ownership of the Kouroufing project in Mali. Oklo has already returned outstanding results from initial shallow geochemical auger drilling at the Kouroufing Project. The best composite intersections include 8 metres at 14.35 g/t gold from 5 metres, 5 metres at 2.18


Projects

Dandoko Gold Project, Mali
147
  • 18256
Four advanced gold anomalies, Bembala, Diabarou, Disse and Gombaly have been identified on the Dandoko license as targets. These targets are drill-ready. The Dandoko Gold proejct is located 134 km² in +40Moz, West Mali gold province in Mali, North Africa. It is located 30km from the Fekola deposi


Projects

Kossaya Project, Mali
56
  • 24045
Oklo Resources has signed an agreement to acquire the Kossaya gold project, located in west Mali. The project encompass a combined area of 84 km² within the Kenieba Inlier to the east of the regionally significant Senegal Mali Shear Zone. The SMSZ and associated north east trending splay structures are


Projects

Sari Project, Mali
52
  • 24046
Oklo Resources has acquired a 65% interest in the Sari project in Mali, while maintaining the option to acquire the remaining 35% in June 2020. The first pass geochemical auger drilling at the Sari project has shown anomalous gold. The exact co-ordinates are currently not available however the approximate


Projects

Socaf Project, Mali
53
  • 24284
The Socaf permit covers 224km² of a sparsely outcropping inlier of Birimian volcanics interpreted as a northern continuation of the regional scale Senegal-Mali shear zone in Mali. Three zones of coherent gold anomalism were outlined by the auger drilling associated with the interpreted IP structures.


Projects

PDM-HYDRO Project, Mali
35
  • 25493
Construction of 6 micropower plants on the Billy, Kénieto, Woroni, Farako, Djenné and Talo sites in Mali. Phase 1 will comprise of development works on the existing dams, construction of hydroelectric power generation plants, establishment of a 231 km medium-voltage distribution lines (125 km for Talo


Projects

Nampala Gold Mine Power Plant, Mali
28
  • 26229
Construction of a 3.9MW solar photovoltaic power plant, with a battery storage capacity of 2.6MWh at the Nampala mine, Mali. The exact co-ordinates are currently not available however the approximate area of location is 14.15, -5.866667


Projects

Syama Solar Hybrid Power Plant, Bamako, Mali
53
  • 23253
Construction of the Syama solar hybrid power plant in Bamako, Mali. The project involves the development of a 40MW independent solar hybrid power plant, which will replace the 28MW diesel fired power station. The power plant will combine solar, battery and heavy fuel oil (HFO) technologies. The GPS

Advertising

Send me a Sample Based on these search results